22 March 2019Marvel Stadium
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to learn what’s being achieved in Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and get the latest insights into the SDA market.
The conference will showcase what the SDA market has achieved to date with stories from those experiencing the SDA process and achieving great outcomes. Participants, providers, developers, investors and policy makers will all have a voice.
2018 was a period of uncertainty but we’re now starting to hear of growth in the number of SDA providers and properties, and more NDIS participants getting SDA funding in their plans. It’s a good time to see how SDA is really going.
Dr Helen Nugent AO, Chairman of the NDIA Board, and the Hon Sarah Henderson, Assistant Minister for Social Services, Housing and Disability Services, will join an impressive line-up of expert presenters and storytellers at this one day conference.
Who should attend?
- SDA providers
- Property developers
- Financial institutions and investors
- People with disability, their families and support workers
- Support Coordinators and allied health professionals
- Supported Independent Living Providers
- Policy makers
- Anyone interested in how SDA is achieving great outcomes as well as hearing about progress on improving the way SDA works for people with disability and the developing market.
Don’t miss this chance to hear about exciting projects and services, and network with consumers, providers and policy makers.
DATE: Friday 22 March 2019 TIME: 9:30am–5pm
VENUE: Medallion Club, Marvel Stadium, Docklands
ADDRESS: Enter via Gate 9, 740 Bourke St, Docklands VIC 3008
Secure your place at the conference
The Get Building SDA National Conference is presented by the Summer Foundation and YoungCare.